Q) How do I purchase membership to Dylan Scott Pierce online videos?
1) Up in the top right hand corner of each page, you will see a "Join" button.
2) Click on the "Join" button.You will now see a "Choose Plan" button beside the plan of your choice.
3) Click "Choose Plan".
4) On this page you will see a description of this plan.
5) On the left side you will enter your email address, name and choose a password.
6) Press "Continue". This page will prompt you to enter your payment information.
7) You can also enter a discount code here if you have one.
8) After entering your payment information, press "Complete" to complete your order.
Q) How does the membership work?
A) After signing up using PayPal or Stripe at checkout, you will be enrolled and able to immediately begin. This is a monthly subscription that can be canceled at anytime. Using your username and password you will be able to access the content on your own schedule.
Q) Who are these watercolour courses for?
A) These watercolor courses are designed for people who are serious about growing their knowledge of watercolor painting, improve the skills they have as well as those who have never experienced watercolor before! Dylan teaches how to paint detailed realistic watercolor paintings while adding creative concepts that will help to capture the message that you want to convey. With plenty of tips and exercises, beginner courses, intermediate and advanced, there is plenty to continue expanding your skills.
Q) Will I have access to all of the videos?
A) Yes, You will have unlimited, full access to all content.
Q) Is the reference photo available?
A) Yes, On the "Video Library" page, select the thumbnail of your choice, on the content page of your selected course, scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see an "About" tab and next to it, a "Resource" tab, it will be under the "Resource" tab (to the left of Dylan's photo).
Q) What about supplies?
A) We recommend using Dylan's color palette as the pigments are set up and arranged in a specific order to use complementary colors to create beautiful watercolor paintings. Many hours and cost went into testing many pigments and brands to achieve perfect compliments along with superb lightfastness. Most of Dylan's pigments are also transparent colors for that beautiful translucent look. Dylan recommends 600gsm cold press watercolor paper for most of his paintings as he uses a lot of water, he sometimes uses 300gsm for Plein air or quick studies. These must be single sheets and not blocks as the quality of the paper is very important. Please refer to his videos under "Before You Begin- Recommended Materials". On each of these videos you will find the supply list.
Q) What if this is not for me? Will I be able to cancel my membership?
A) Yes, you can cancel anytime.
Q) How do I cancel my membership?
A) After signing in to your account, click on the "Dashboard" link on the top menu bar. Then click on "Billing", scroll down and click on "Change Plan" underneath "Active Plan". You will then see the "Cancel Membership" button under the subscription plan.
Q) Will new videos be added?
A) Yes, we are committed to adding new videos on a regular basis.
Q ) Are the videos live or pre-recorded?
A) The courses are pre-recorded, they are available any time, you will be able to replay anything you need to. It's a video library of exercises, tips and courses that you can view on your own schedule.
Q) What supplies do I need to do this courses?
A) You will need some supplies to begin this workshop, however all are easy to obtain at an affordable cost. These include watercolour papers, paints, and brushes in particular. Here are some supplies that I recommend for the workshop, however, any watercolour set (paper, brushes, paint) will do.
Q) What is the refund policy?
A) We will consider a refund within the first 24 Hours. We strongly suggest that you make enough time and be prepared to review the courses to decide if they are for you.
Q) When I log in it says that my email is already in use, what do I do!
A) When you visit the site, you have two options "Member sign in" and "Join", make sure you go to the "member sign in" if you are already a member.
Q) I am having trouble viewing the videos. What should I do?
A) Please feel free to contact us at any time, but before contacting us please try these options:
- Try using a different browser.
- Enable cookies on your computer or device.
- Clear your internet browsing history.
Q) What do I do if I have forgotten my password.
A) On the menu bar at the top, click on the "Member sign in". Click on the "Reset Password" option below the sign in form to reset your password. If this doesn't work contact Sandy at email@example.com
Q) Why does the Autoplay not work?
A) There is an "AutoPlay" control just below and to the right of the video. That needs to be selected for the auto play to work. If that doesn't solve the problem you might try using a different browser.
1) Many browsers, particularly the most recent versions, automatically block videos from automatically playing, particularly ones with audio.
2) Some desktop or laptop browsers also automatically block videos from automatically playing or may automatically mute the audio.
3) Most mobile devices, including Apple iPhones, Apple iPads and many Android and Microsoft devices do not support the video autoplay feature so your video will not play automatically if a visitor is on one of these devices.
4) In some cases, even when the device and browser are compatible with autoplay, the video may not start playing immediately. Typically this is because the rest of the page assets are loading or the video file is still loading or buffering. In most cases, once enough of the page content or video clip has loaded to ensure smoother viewing, the video should begin playing.
5) In most cases, devices or browsers that do not support autoplay do not, by extension, support looping video.